Cost: 40 points
- Attribute Modifiers: ST: -1 [ -10 ]; HT +1 [ 10 ]
- Secondary Characteristic Modifiers: HP +1 [ 2 ]; Basic Move -1 [ -5 ]; SM -1 [ -1 ]
- Advantages: Acute Hearing 1 [ 2 ]; Extended Lifespan 1 [ 2 ]; Magery 0 [ 5 ]; Misdirection Specialist 1 [ 5 ]; Dark Vision (Limited to 20 yards) [ 19 ]; Resistance to Illusions (Occasional) +3 [ 3 ]; Speak with Animals (once per day; burrowing animals) [5 ]
- Languages: Native (Gnome) [ 0 ]; Common (Native) [ 6 ]
- Perks: Gnome Gear [ 1 ]
- Disadvantages: Reaction Modifier (goblinoids and reptilian): -1 [ -5 ]
- Misdirection Specialist: You’re the product of a society that frowns on confrontation. This Talent adds to Alchemy, Diplomacy, Simple Illusion (Spell), Sound (Spell), and Stealth. Note that the Simple Illusion spell may be used even if the prerequisite minimum IQ of 11 is not met. Only gnomes can have it. Reaction bonus: Druids, faeries, and bunnies. 5 points/level.
Giant Weapons (perk): You’re familiar enough with the clumsy weapons of big folk (SM 0) that you can ignore the -1 to use them. This perk is not part of the Gnome template, but is available. Cost: 1 point
† Gnomish Gear: 10% off the final price of gear qualified as “gnomish” – armor, rations, shields, weapons, whetstones, etc.