Note: Since the campaign begins in the Theocracy of the Lance, this template reflects a Half-Elf raised in a human community.
- Attribute Modifiers: DX: +1 [ 20 ]
- Secondary Characteristic Modifiers: Per +1 [ 5 ]
- Advantages: Extended Lifespan 1 [ 2 ]; Immunity to Sleep Effects (Resistance – rare) [ 5 ]; Resistance to Mind-affecting Spells (Occasional) +3 [ 3 ]; Night Vision 4 [ 4 ];
- Languages: Native (Common) [ 0 ]; Elven (Native) [ 6 ]
- Disadvantages: Social Stigma (Half-Breed) [ -5 ]
- Half-breed Adaptability: Half-elves learn to use their fists from an early age since their relatively slow development makes them a target for more vicious children. At the same time, exposure to vibrant human culture gives them versatility unknown to their elven parent. This Talent applies to Brawling, wrestling, and 3 other skills. This Talent is not part of the template, but is available to the character. 5 points/level.